Slight hiatus. Lots of stuff has happened. So … bullet points.
- We didn’t move in with my parents because Hubbs got a job.
- A good job! He’s happy! And he doesn’t have a commute!
- I still feel bad that my parents rearranged their entire house for us and then we didn’t move in.
- But my dad says its cool, because it was a great motivator to “clear out some of the clutter”.
- I’m having shoulder surgery Aug. 1. I’ll be in an immobilization sling for six weeks. Torn rotator cuff, bone spurs, fraying tendons … and who knows what else.
- As Hubbs says, “And there goes the summer!”
- My house is a disaster zone.
- I had a fantasy about donating all but one small bin of toys the other day.
- I also need to clear out my bedroom. There’s stuff piled up in there that I never use. I’m tired of the junk.
Maybe that’s what I need to do: declutter my life. I’ll add that to my gargantuan to-do list.
Hope ya’ll are having a great summer!