I’ve been feeling a bit random and scattered recently. Hence, bullet points!
- Whenever I have one of those kinky, sexy dreams the guy is always Michael Biehn. As in, since I was 12 or 13 “always”.
- One year for my birthday, Hubbs printed out two beefcake-esque pictures of said “sexy dream guy” and put them in a double picture frame. I laughed so hard I cried.
- Those pictures are currently on my bookshelf.
- And I’m going to have to explain that to my kids someday.
- He’s also my father’s age. ( … ew …)
- We’re slowly trying to potty train Sean. I’m reading a book on it. On BART. I get a lot of funny/amused looks.
- I also don’t remember kid-sized underwear being so expensive.
- It’s hard to potty train your kid when you work full-time. You can’t just jump into it full-boar, you have to ease it into the routine. Either that or use up all your vacation time.
- Hmm … vacation time ….
- Just got back from lounging like a lizard in the sun during a lunch date with a friend. It felt so very good. But now I want a nap.
- My smoothie blurped all over me when I opened the container this morning.
- I desperately need to clean my side of the room. Its starting to resemble a junk pile.
- What makes it harder to clean my side of the room: I never actually spend time in my room. It’s really just a storage place that I sleep in. I’m always in other parts of the house … usually cleaning.
- I need a hobby.
- My messy side? Drives Hubbs crazy. Not in a good way.
- Kind of addicted to this video right now. I love the mash-up and I get Dr. Dre’s “I need a doctor” stuck in my head pretty consistently these days.
- Is it weird that I like Eminem and Dre more now that I’m in my 30s than when Eminem came out — when I was in my teens?
- I konked my head something fierce on a refrigerator shelf almost a week ago and I STILL have a goose egg on my noggin.
- Speaking of that noggin, I need a haircut.
- I’m thinking of bringing back bangs.
- I don’t know if I can pull those off. Because they take more time than my current “any obvious bed head?” glance/styling.
- We have to drop one of our cars off at the mechanic today after work. This means that I don’t have to cook dinner tonight … oh darn … I was looking forward to that all day. (ahem)
- Allie’s hair is long enough for me to put in a simple, messy updo. On the weekends only, because she can’t sleep with the mini clips in her hair. The cuteness makes me want to squish her.
- Did I just admit to the Internet that I usually don’t brush my hair in the morning? *sigh*
- But maybe I could do this on a weekend.
- I still have a giant (now yellow) bruise on my my back along my shoulder blade. I have no idea how I got it, although my money is that I fell on a toy when the kids tackled me when we were playing.
- My kids think its hilarious to tackle me when I’m sitting on the floor with them. They like to push me onto my back, and then climb all over me like I’m a jungle gym. I could do without the feet to the face, but its a lot of fun.
Just one more thing: Happy almost Hump Day!