Things have been a little hectic, hence a Monday post finally being published late Tuesday night. (ahem) Just thought I’d share some of my craziness:
- I’m allergic to the antibiotics I was on last week;
- Itchy hives and rashes do not a happy mommy make;
- Police officers don’t care about your itchy hives/rash when they pull you over during the morning rush hour;
- Although they’ll be EXTRA careful not to touch you — or stand too close to your open car window — before sending you on your way … but not without a ticket (grrr);
- A nearby office park lets two “pet” turkeys wander around said office park every day. Apparently they’re friends with the police officers;
- The turkeys — or office — don’t get ticketed for avian jaywalking;
- I think I saw one of the turkeys bite the officer’s butt when I was driving away, but it may have just been wishful thinking;
- Its hard to focus on work when all you can think about it JUST. HOW. ITCHY. YOU. ARE;
- Shorts help with the itchiness — no fabric touching the legs = some relief;
- Planning and executing a birthday party is hard. Financially hard. Especially when you have to buy a ton of stuff for the first time (like extra tables and chairs);
- I’m also stupidly, overly excited about said party. More excited than I’ve ever been for a party of my own.
Wednesday is almost here. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!